Monday, March 4, 2013

Home Office Inspiration

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you had a good weekend.

Last week was an exhausting week with all the painting I did, but all the major painting is done now.  However, I have ran out of money to finish the room.  I still have a few small projects that I can do, but everything else will be on pause until I get some more money.  Having a budget really sucks.  Oh well.

In the meantime, I thought I would show you some photos that I used for inspiration for my office/craft room.


boys bedroom painted black










So you probably figured out that I painted my walls black.  The one wall in the office was already painted with black chalkboard paint.  I left that wall as is.  The rest of the walls went from gray to flat black.  I absolutely love how they turned out.  I love it so much, I might be painting more rooms black in the future.

Most of these rooms have added pops of color through accessories. I plan on doing the same.  I just need some money.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it when it's completed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black walls! My living room was painted black for years and it was the most complimented room in my house!

    ~ Darlene

    ReplyDelete