Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Link Party #14 Features

Before we get to my features, I would like to say Happy Anniversary to my best friend and wonderful husband.  We have been married for 3 years now.  I am going to do a post this week about our DIY wedding.  I know I have a few people out there that are interested in seeing what we did.  It was an extremely small wedding (only 25 people) and extremely cheap (about $1500).  So, if you are interested in that, stay tuned. 

Now it is time to highlight some of my favorites from last week's link party.  I just love looking at what everyone links up.  There are so many talented people out there.

sewing corner craft room
Craft Room Reveal by Now At Home Mom

Living Room Makeover by Stardust - Decor and Style

Turn an old dresser into an entertainment center! From thefrontpoarch.com
Emerald Green TV Stand by The Front Poarch

www.natandgang.blogspot.com
DIY Patchwork Stool by Nat and Gang

 Picture
Sheet Music Wall Paper by Crystelle Boutique


If you have been featured, please grab my button. (You can now find the button code in the tab above).


Since I finally signed up for Pinterest, I will be pinning all my features on my Pinterest page.

Thank you to everyone who linked up.  I hope you all come back later today for another link party.  Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Lauren for featuring my craft room! thank you very much, I appreciated it! Can't wait to link up to your party later today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren! I am such a lucky girl to have my music wall featured here on your website. You are so good to me! Keep up the good work... I love your blog... :) {The name is so clever!!!}

    Wishing you a superb Tuesday... :)

    hugs x
    Crystelle

    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren thanks for the feature, it's an honor! Cant wait to see the DIY wedding of yours! Happy Anniversary you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lauren, thank you so much for featuring my little patchwork stools... I feel so honoured and I am over the moon that you liked them! I love to party with you so I'll be putting up another little crafts today... a little baby quilt this time!

    Lots of love,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete