Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Link Party #21 Features

I don't know about you guys, but I have been getting so much done in our house this summer.  I am already exhausted.  I can tell from all the great projects linked up last week that you guys must be busy too.

Here are the projects that caught my eye.  


DIY Ottoman made from a Pallet
Pallet Turned into a Tufted Ottoman by Domestic Superhero

 
Recycled DVD Bird Bath by Me and My DIY

Board and Batten Bathroom Makeover by DIY with Jen and B

DIY Built-In Bathroom Shelving {rainonatinroof.com} #bathroom #shelving #storage #DIY
DIY Bathroom Shelving by Rain On a Tin Roof

DIY IKEA Rast dresser makeover mid-century modern bow-tie gray white entryway foyer storage painted furniture
Ikea Rast Makeover by Creative Blossoming

If you have been featured, please grab my button. (You can now find the button code in the tab above).


Since I finally signed up for Pinterest, I will be pinning all my features on my Pinterest page.

Thank you to everyone who linked up.  I hope you will come back later today for another link party.  Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren, thanks so much for featuring my recycled DVD birdbath! Have a great day!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie. I tried to leave a comment on your blog letting you know that I featured it but, it wouldn't let me :( I can't wait to see what you link up today. Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my bathroom built-in shelves! Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my IKEA dressers! I appreciate the love and your hosting the weekly party!

    ReplyDelete