Sunday, April 29, 2012

What is wrong with my style?

Did anyone else see the premiere of The White Room Challenge on HGTV Tuesday?



Oliver (my husband) and I watched it and was rather surprised with what they chose as the winner.  We could not believe that this room didn't win.





I mean these sconces made out of ivy are completely unique and stylish too.  Isn't that the point of the show.  Design a room using the items from the specific challenge (this time flowers) and still make it look good.




Why do we always pick the person that the judges hate.  Every season on Project Runway there will be some fantastic red and black dress that we love and the judges tear it apart.  Do we have bad taste?


What is wrong with this?


Or This?



Our style isn't for everyone, I guess.


Speaking of style that isn't for everyone, I can't wait for the finale of Rupaul's Drag Race.  I hope Sharon Needles wins. 





She is gothic and different and it doesn't hurt that she is from Pittsburgh.  Non traditional isn't a bad thing.


What a weird post.  HGTV, Project Runway and drag queens.  Just some insight into my weird baroque, gothic style.  Welcome to my strange world!