Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday Link Party #4

Welcome back to my Tuesday link party.  I reached my goal of 30 links last week and would love to keep it going.  Maybe I can get 40 this week.  I hope so.



Some party rules:

*Please follow If It's Not Baroque via GFC 
(if not on blogger follow through email or Linky Followers)

*Please link to a specific post not just your blog
(Must be home decor related - DIY projects, room transformations, and any other home related decorating)

*Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops or other link parties.

*Please put a link back to my blog 
(by using the button above or a text link)

*Please visit some of the other links 

Every week, I will pick a few of the links that I like the most and will feature them before the next party.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet party, Lauren!
    Love and hugs;)
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite Lauren! Beautiful site, I love your sense of style. Morgan xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting and for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the party invite! I'm all linked up : )

    have a wonderful weekend!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete