Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Link Party #25 Features and an Update

I am back from my unplanned hiatus from the blog.  If you remember, we temporarily moved in with my parents while we painted our living room floor.  It has been quite a process.  I completely underestimated how long it would take and did not envision encountering any problems but we did.  I can say that it is finally finished and we are waiting the recommended 7 days before we can move back in.  I will do a blog post about the whole process in a couple of weeks.  

I thought that it would be easy to keep up with the blog and the link party while living with my parents, but I was wrong.  So I decided to skip the link party for a couple of weeks.  I have been thinking about changing some things about the party anyway   So maybe next week is a good time to reintroduce the link party with some changes.  So stay tuned for that.

Here are the features from the last link party.

diy-beach-pallet-coffee-table


  Beach Inspired Pallet Coffee Table by Upcycled Treasures

DIY Bottle Lamp {rainonatinroof.com} #bottle #lamp #DIY
DIY Bottle Lamp by Rain on a Tin Roof

Midcentury buffet gets a classy makeover by Girl in the Garage.
Midcentury Buffet by Girl in the Garage

Craftiments:  Patriotic Wood Shim and Starfish Flag
Wood Shim and Starfish Flag by Craftiments

Newsprint Silverware Caddy by Exploring Domesticity

If you have been featured, please grab my button. (You can find the button code in the tab above).


I will be pinning the features on my Pinterest page as well.

Thank you to everyone who linked up.  I hope you will come back next week for the new and improved link party.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my caddy, Lauren! Sorry to hear you ran into problems with your project, but welcome back!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my buffet! Good luck with your floor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to hear from you Lauren & can't wait to read your post about it how it went! :-)
    the features are very pretty too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great features! Wow, what an ambitious project with the floors. I can't wait to see what you've been up to. I'd love to rip out the carpet in our living room and extend the wood floors into it and refinish the old and new together, but it's a huge task that's a little daunting. I admire you for refinishing yours! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my pallet coffee table{s}! Hope you are having a great week and that your floor turned out just the way you wanted :)
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete