Thursday, March 28, 2013

DIY Mail Sorter Shelf




I am sure you have seen this mail sorter shelf on Pinterest or in blogland.  When I saw it here, I knew I had to do it.  It is the easiest project.

All you need is an existing shelf or a piece of wood to make your own shelf (which is what we did) and 2 packs of Knuff magazine files for Ikea.

KNUFF Magazine file, set of 2 IKEA Untreated wood; can be treated with oil or glazing paint for a personal touch and a more durable surface.
Ikea

Screw the magazine files to the shelf and you are done.  Super easy.  You can follow the link from the original source for more in depth instructions.  It is pretty self explanatory though.


I am now on Pinterest.  If you would like to follow me, you can do so here.

Also, my Tuesday link party is still going on.  I'd love it if you would link up if you haven't already.  You can link up here.

3 comments:

  1. Bahahaha, I have them to make this weekend from the same pin!

    Yours looks amazing hope mine comes out as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever idea!
    Yay, so glad you're on Pinterest! I'm going to go over there right now and follow you. :) Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Fast and simple. Perfect. Thank you for sharing it at to What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a lovely week!

    Hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete