Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday Link Party #9

Hello and welcome back to my Tuesday link party.



Some party rules:

*Please follow If It's Not Baroque via GFC 
(if not on blogger follow through email or Linky Followers)

*Please link to a specific post not just your blog
(Must be home decor related - DIY projects, room transformations, and any other home related decorating)

*Link up as many projects as you want, old or new.  As long as you haven't linked it here before.

*Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops or other link parties.

*Please, please, please put a link back to my blog 
(by using the button above or a text link)

*Please visit some of the other links 

Every week, I will pick a few of the links that I like the most and will feature them before the next party.

6 comments:

  1. thank you for hosting another link party! it's fun to see everyone's projects! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for inviting me! I really appreciate it and thanks for Hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the invite to your party. I am all linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting. I'm your newest follower! I saw you over at Girl loves Glam and hopped on over to your link party. I linked up a tag blanket tutorial and photo collage using phone pictures!

    ReplyDelete