Friday, March 29, 2013

Flea Market Finds Friday

It's Friday.  That means another installment of Flea Market Finds. 
 
This was the best flea market outing I have ever had.  I wasn't even sure there was going to be many vendors at this outdoor flea market because it was still kind of cold.  It was suppose to be 49 degrees.  I thought that because it is warmer than it has been, some people will set up outdoors.  Boy was I wrong.  I guess it was like the official start to the flea market season here.  Tons of vendors and vendors with great stuff for dirt cheap.  This is what I came home with.    
 
 
This orange chair that needs some TLC was only $3.  Can you believe that?

 
These brass lamps were $15 for the pair.

 

My first Viking glass piece to start my collection.  Only $3.  Another vendor selling Viking glass said that we got a deal on it because she was selling 2 similar pieces that were red for $15 each.

 
This camera I bought at an antique store on Monday.  Only $5.
 
 
That is it.  There were other things that I could have bought if I had a truck.  Our car doesn't have a big trunk and the seats don't fold down so, it wasn't possible to buy them.  There was a set of 4 wrought iron chairs that were really cool.  They needed painted and new upholstery.  Also, 2 red velvet chairs that needed some work that were only $40 for the pair.  Oh well.  Maybe I will find something cool next time.  I am pretty happy with everything that I did buy.
 
Have you been flea marketing yet?  I'd love to find some other flea markets near by if you know of any, let me know.



1 comment:

  1. That orange chair is fab, I cannot wait to see what you do to it! Love the vintage camera too!

    ReplyDelete