Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Link Party #9 Features

Last week's party was a HUGE success.  I don't know what happened, but I love it.  Thank you to everyone that linked up.  There was so many great projects.

The best part of my week is picking out my favorites from the party.



Craft/Sewing Closet by DIY by Design

Sew It Yourself Dog Bed by May Richer Fuller Be

Dressing Table Gets Makeover for under 20 dollars {tutorial}
Dressing Table by Lilikoi Joy

Night Stands by According 2 Sharon

If you have been featured, please grab my new featured button.


See you later today for our 10th link party.

5 comments:

  1. Lauren, thanks so much for featuring me, I am so excited! And thanks for letting us share by hosting link parties:)

    Britt @ creating space for five

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature. I truly appreciate it. I will be linking up later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I'm so glad your party is hopping! I consider myself a "charter member" of your weekly party. HA! Thank you for the feature. Take care, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, I consider you a charter member as well. You started it all for me. I truly appreciate you spreading the word for me.

    ReplyDelete