Thursday, August 1, 2013

Round Up #2 Features

I was completely blown away with the projects that were linked up last week.  So amazing.  I could have easily featured 30 different projects.  But, I narrowed it down to my 6 favorites.

Here they are:

Master Bedroom Restyle by How Sweet It Is

how-to-frame-a-flower-planter
Framed Flower Planter by Thrifty Rebel

Dorothy Draper File Cabinet by My DIY Habits

Nursery Reveal by Delightfully Noted

Laundry Room Makeover by My Nearly Empty Nest

Owl Smash Cake

If you have been featured, please grab my button. (You can find the button code in the tab above).


I will be pinning the features on my Pinterest page.  If you would like to pin something, please click through to the original source before pinning.  Thanks.

Thanks again to all who linked up last week.  Be sure to stop back tomorrow to link up your projects for a chance to be featured next week.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you, Lauren, for featuring my laundry room makeover! All the features are fabulous and I love all the ideas! So much inspiration! Thanks, again!~~Jenny @ My Nearly Empty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my nursery among such talented ideas here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my framed flowers! It's such a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my owl cake and for hosting the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I love all these features! People are so talented, I love seeing these. Have a great weekend! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, these weeks features were pretty amazing! Love them all

    ReplyDelete
  7. the features from last week are gorgeous Lauren! glad to see my friend's Katie file cabinet featured too :-)

    ReplyDelete