Friday, August 2, 2013

Weekend Creativity Round Up {No.3}

It is party time again.  Welcome to another week of the Weekend Creativity Round up.  If you are new around here, this is an opportunity to link up any projects you have been working on.  If you don't have anything to link up that is ok, this is a great way to get inspiration for future projects as well.  

Don't forget to check out last week's awesome features here.

If you missed what I have been working on this week here is a recap.


Deborah Gordon of Ollie and Seb's Haus via Emma's Design Blogg
I shared some great rooms with polka dots.

I showed off a floor plan of our tiny house.

And I updated my home goals for 2013.

Now it is time to see what you have been up to!



Some party rules:

*Please follow If It's Not Baroque in some fashion via Google Friend Connect, Email, or Bloglovin. 

*Please link to a specific post not just your blog
(Anything goes - home decor, recipes, crafts, etc. that is made by you)

*Link up as many projects as you want, old or new.  As long as you haven't linked it here before.

*Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops or other link parties.

*Please, please, please put a link back to my blog.  I am helping you get more exposure, please help me get some exposure. 
(use the button above or a text link)

*Please visit some of the other links and leave a few comments. 

Every week, I will pick a few of the links that I like the most and will feature them the day before the next party.

I can't wait to see what you all have been up to!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the linky Lauren. Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting, Lauren! There are already some very creative posts displayed. We hope your readers like our sunburst DIY at #16!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting, now on to check out the creative ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for having a great party! Best weekend to you. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting me know about your party, Lauren! Glad to link up! Have a great week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you very much Lauren for the invite, I forgot the party was every Friday now! :-) thanks for hosting and wish you a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invite!

    Stephanie @ http://www.thestyledsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lauren,
    thank you so much for the party.
    Have a great Tuesday!

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete