Thursday, August 8, 2013

Round Up #3 Features

Have you ever had a week where everything you try to do takes longer than you think or you just aren't feeling a project and have to scrap it?  That is me this week.

I had planned on posting about my flea market chair that I bought several months ago.  I thought it would take a couple of hours to finish and it still isn't finished.  I planned on posting about my TV stand makeover, but I didn't like what I planned on doing to it.  So I had to come up with something else.  Because of those things, I had no posts this week.  But on the positive side, I should have those projects done this weekend and will be able to do my posts next week.

In the meantime, here are my favorites from last week's link party.


Grey Dresser by The Weathered Door

DIY Brooch Bouquet by Ashley's Dandelion Wishes

Photo Transfer by Lake Girl Paints

DIY Fabric Framed Mirror
Fabric Framed Mirror by Confessions of a Serial DIYer

DIY Leopard Print Shorts by Lovely On a Budget

diy gold painted pillows
Painted Pillows by The Styled Soul

If you have been featured, please grab my button. (You can find the button code in the tab above).


I will be pinning the features on my Pinterest page.  If you would like to pin something, please click through to the original source before pinning.  Thanks.

Thanks again to all who linked up last week.  Be sure to stop back tomorrow to link up your projects for a chance to be featured next week.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature, Lauren!
    Much appreciation,
    Deb@LakeGirlPaints

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren! Thanks so much for featuring my pillows! Honored to be included with all these talented people.

    Stephanie @ http://www.thestyledsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful features this week Lauren! :-) I will go and visit them now! :-)
    wish you a beautiful weekend too!

    ReplyDelete