Thursday, August 15, 2013

Round Up #4 Features

Last week's link party was amazing.  Did you see what was linked up?  If not, go check the links out here.  I think it is quite possibly the best party yet.  There were so many great projects linked up.  

A few of my favorites have the color pink involved.  I must be really into pink right now.  Here are my favorites:  

Mod Podged Table Top Makeover {rainonatinroof.com} #modpodge #makeover #DIY
Table Top Makeover by Rain on a Tin Roof

DIY Gold Painted Herringbone Tray
DIY Gold Painted Tray by Undeniably, Me

www.polkadotpoplars.com
Polka Dot Playroom by Polkadot Poplars

Home Office Makeover by Pies and Puggles

Pink and Grey Nursery Picture Frames
Nursery Frames by Restoration Redoux

Stool Makeover by May Richer Fuller Be

If you have been featured, please grab my button. (You can find the button code in the tab above).


I will be pinning the features on my Pinterest page.  If you would like to pin something, please click through to the original source before pinning.  Thanks.

Thanks again to all who linked up last week.  Be sure to stop back tomorrow to link up your projects for a chance to be featured next week.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Nursery Frames Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my office makeover! ~ Ali from Pies & Puggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my table makeover!

    ReplyDelete