Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Link Party Features #17

I am still working away on painting the outside of our house.  Today is kind of dreary and suppose to rain so I don't know if I will get anymore done.  I will show you my progress here soon.

Before I head outside to try to paint some more, I would like to show you my favorites from the link party last week.


DIY Drop Cloth Curtains by House Made Home

DIY tufted headboard
DIY Tufted Headboard by Lilikoi Joy

craft room desk
DIY Craft Room Desk by Let's Get Crafty

 Canvas Prints using Mod Podge from thelovenerds
Canvas Prints with Mod Podge by The Love Nerds

Paper Mache Bowl by Andrea Arch


If you have been featured, please grab my button. (You can now find the button code in the tab above).


Since I finally signed up for Pinterest, I will be pinning all my features on my Pinterest page.

Thank you to everyone who linked up.  I hope you all come back later today for another link party.  Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including the headboard in your futures. I am really liking all of these. Those curtains are great and that wall of mod podge art is awesome! Walking Dead caught my eye because we're hooked to that around here and then it was fun to read all of them. :) Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, thanks for the feature! Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my canvases, Lauren! I am so excited about this.

    Maggie @ thelovenerds

    ReplyDelete