Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday Link Party #19


I am so glad you are here at If It's Not Baroque Tuesday Link Party.  I hope you have fun linking up your projects and gathering inspiration.

In case you missed it, this is what I have been up to since the last party.









Some party rules:

*Please follow If It's Not Baroque via Google Friend Connect
(if not on blogger follow through email or Linky Followers)

*Please link to a specific post not just your blog
(Must be home decor related - DIY projects, room transformations, and any other home related decorating)

*Link up as many projects as you want, old or new.  As long as you haven't linked it here before.

*Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops or other link parties.

*Please, please, please put a link back to my blog.  I am helping you get more exposure, please help me get some exposure. 
(use the button above or a text link)

*Please visit some of the other links 

Every week, I will pick a few of the links that I like the most and will feature them before the next party.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Lauren! Have a lovely week :-)

    Linda
    With A Blast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting us another week Lauren! Have a great week. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting:)! Hope you can stop by and link up at our little party also:). Let me know if you would ever want to pool resources and do a joint hop one day (especially since we hold them on the same day, typically):). All my best, Jess (aka Alice @ The Owl's Skull) http://theowlskull.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-wonderland-hop-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting;)
    Hugs
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren, thanks for the Party. Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite! We will definitely add you to our party list xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm all linked up visiting from HickoryTrail

    I'm your newest follower! thanks for linking to my party as well :)

    ReplyDelete